Our well stocked fishing lake located in Westbury Wiltshire provides course angling of all levels. Whether it’s your first time fishing or if you are a keen carper, our lake can cater for all.
For more information on White Horse Country Park Fishing Lake, please contact Gerry Lugg on 07747 668253
Day tickets – Monday to Friday £10
Day tickets – Saturday and Sunday £15
Annual membership from 1st April to 31st March £50
Half year membership from 1st October to 31st March £25
You can buy our fishing tickets from the following places:
- Wiltshire Angling, Timbrell St, Trowbridge
- Haines Angling, Clivey, Dilton Marsh
- The View, White Horse Country Park (from 6th April 2022)
PLEASE NOTE – LICENCES/DAY TICKETS NOT SOLD ON THE BANK
Feeding the Ducks
White Horse Country Park are aware that people like to come along and feed our ducks, we do however discourage this as it interferes with the fishing. We thank you for your cooperation.
- Barbless hooks only no larger than size 12
- Fishing 6am to sundown
- No braid No fixed or Elasticated rigs.
- No Boilies, Peanuts, Tiger Nuts, Peas & Beans.
- Fishing from Platforms Only.
- No line to be left Unattended in the water or baited on the bank.
- All nets to be removed from the water 12:00 – 13:00 1st May until 1st October.
- Avoid damage to Properties adjoining the club water and leave no litter use the bins.
- The road to the club is Not for Parking, Loading or Unloading of kit. Anyone caught doing this will be asked to leave and not return.
- NO Alcohol to be consumed on the lake.
- Anyone caught flouting above rules will be asked to leave
- Persistent offenders will have licences revoked & barred from the lake.
- It is prohibited to bathe, swim or wade.
- Those under age 16 must be accompanied by an adult and must be supervised at all times.
There are no facilities for disabled at present.